With CIPFM membership, you’ll gain access to industry tools and resources necessary to expand your knowledge and grow your professional network. Sharpen your skills and stay competitive with world-class online and face-to-face training opportunities.
- This grade is for graduates or those candidates who have passed any of our Diploma Courses or equivalent qualification but do not have at least five years of relevant experience.
- Technicians can apply for Associate Grade after three years
- $150 Annually
- This grade is for graduates or those candidates who have passed any of our Diploma Courses or have equivalent qualification and have at least five years of relevant experience.
- Associates can apply for Fellowship Grade after five years.
- $200 Annually
- This grade is for holders of master degrees, or equivalent, and have at least five years of relevant experience.
- $250 Annually
Benefits Of Membership
Connect with a global network of professionals known for their expertise and integrity
Gain access to outstanding financial publications, education resources, and specialized career services
Obtain member discounts at our events worldwide
You can conduct career guidance on behalf of the institute
Enjoy discounts on local events, courses and seminars
We offer two payments plans,that is, Cash Plan: payable in 3/5 months and Credit Plan: payable in installments.
PAYING THROUGH BANK
Please kindly send us proof of payment to enable us to receipt the money and update your records. You may scan the deposit slip and mail it to us or alternatively you can send it by courier to our office.
Account Name: Institute of Professional Financial Managers
Account number: 68560369490016
Type of Account: Savings Account
Branch: R Mugabe Swift Code:SCBLZWHXXXX
NB: Please note that fees and payment arrangements can be altered at the discretion of the institute. It is noteworthy that the low fees being offered are launch fees as CIPFM-UK comes in the Southern African scene. Prospective students should take advantage of the low launch fees as they will not be affected by future fee increases.